A little bit of "Suspects World"....

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you think we can date Canadian 15 year olds?? We have statutory rape laws also you stupid fuck, but in the usa ignorance is bliss! ;)

I sure don't think that, but the fact that it is legal shouldn't illicit a response like that! Talk to the parlaiment or the queen or wtf ever you got and change it!!

I have lots of family up in B.C. and the age of consent there is 14 years old dude..........i have slutty cousins LOL.

Couple years ago me and some buds picked up 4 hitch hikers, all women........2 were 14, one 16 and one 17 year old.........it was just no big deal to hitch all over the place.....canada is a strange country lol

actually the age of consent is 16 in Canada. That means the the 16 year olds is allowed to give consent to a person who is only 5 older than then the 16 year old.

actually the age of consent is 16 in Canada. That means the the 16 year olds is allowed to give consent to a person who is only 5 older than then the 16 year old.

This is right from the canadian government

http://laws.justice.gc.ca/en/C-46/38792.html

151. Every person who, for a sexual purpose, touches, directly or indirectly, with a part of the body or with an object, any part of the body of a person under the age of fourteen years is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding ten years or is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.

Pretty cut and dried that 14 is the CONSENT age, i am not talking about doing anything illegal. There is also sections discussed at length about people that are in positions of trust , making it punishable for any sexual activity if they are under 16.........

I keep everything legit and legal if possible. I'm not about to go to jail over booty, drugs, keep my truck legal, basically everything. I break rules with my truck, speeding, burnouts, drag racing, but thats about it.