Z center wheel caps, Bullet Style, 4 ears

Howdy All,

I bought a set of 14X6 mags for my Datsun B. The set came with one Datsun Z center cap, bullet style with four ears and I want to buy another three or four. The one I have is in good shape but not perfect.

CIMG0147.jpg

Does anyone know where I can find them for sale. Here is the look I'm going for.

IMG]http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac101/Nicholas7620/CIMG0136.jpg[/img]

I'm considering 195/65/14 michelins from Costco. Are there any problems I might have?

Thanks for reading

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

also look for datsun center stickers, theyre ~$20 shipped

id like to find the screws seperately, the trimming of longer are a PITA

$50 new is still cheaper than good used from certain sellers <_<

never seen them in metal :o id like a set of those!

maybe datrod has(made?) something close???

I like the look of the first center hubs a little pricey for plastic center hubs. I'll probably get them if I can't find metal ones.

I like the decals from the third url, they are in Hong Kong, I'll take a chance for $8.

Thanks for the links.

UPDATE, I ordered the z stickers from Hong Kong, $8 is worth the gamble. It will take two weeks to find out. :blink:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/G37-350Z-NISSAN-Z-Emblem-Badge-Sticker-Wheel-Hub-Cap-x4-/320559471286?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4aa2d55ab6#ht_3325wt_1034

The Z center cap I have is not metal. I tried the magnet test and its not metal. It feels like its plastic. I'm going to order the plastic bullet style caps on ebay and put Z stickers on them and hope for the best.

:rolleyes: thanks for all the input.

The screws are plastic too. ugh <_<

Here is the advice I received from the RATSUN FORUM.

I ordered the Bullet Style Center Caps on EBAY, cost was $55 including shipping. The caps came with stainless steel screws. :D I ordered Z style stickers $10 including shipping. My mags looked like this before tires.

CIMG0178.jpg

This is how my B210 looks like after mounting tires.

CIMG0150-1.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.