Starcraft II

Not sure if any of you are into gaming much, but starcraft II is coming out tomorrow(PST -8:00) tonight and I'm going to pick up my copy at the midnight release tonight.

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/

If you dont know what it is, Starcraft is a strategy game that came out in 1998, the expansion pack came out in 2000.

Its still played today, if you go online at any time there are at least several thousand players.

starcraft2.jpg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im more WC3 then anything.. Dota FTW, SC2 looks awesome but I wish the custom maps are more diverse.

Have you taken a look at the new editor? Its great, players can do a lot with it.

Also have you tried League of legends? people who made DoTA made it, its free you might like it.

I feel the same way. Kinda "grew out of it" a few years back.. so has everyone else I used to play it with. :unsure:

Who knows; might be epic.

Yeah, everyone once in a while I get bored enough and install it. Then play with all the good cheats and use some protoss to take over the CPU's guys and start building stuff in their base. :lol:

mine will be here today, preordered through amazon. Now if Duke Nukem Forever ever comes out forget it, I'm not going to do anything for a week.

Definitely! I got Duke Nukem 3d atomic version on my comp about a month ago and I've been playing it nonstop. Good ol' times. But as for SCII .......I didn't get it :(