510 trunk lid

hey guys im looking for a trunk lid in good cond. i have one now but its bent down looks like sumone previous than me had a sumone on top of the lid taking care of biz..lol let me know what u guys have i have a 71 510 2dr thanks. provide pics if possible thanks again.. ooohh yeah i was also looking for a front air dam.. pics are very welcome.. thnks

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yah no prob hows the cond on it? $?

Sorry for the late reply, but, I have bad news, the lid is more damaged than I remembered. Unless you want it for a total beater, this is probably not the one you seek.

Sorry once again.

• 2 weeks later...

Does.......

Resizeof510trunklidinside.jpg

Resizeof510trunklidoutside.jpg

This look right?

The rust is nowhere near as bad as it looks; I have more pictures readily available online, and I can email you higher res images if you are interested.. and, of course, willing to pay shipping across the country. Price would take shipping into consideration (read: i'm not trying to rape you.) BUT I am nowhere near sure this is the right trunklid for you.

Well, since I already have the photos on tap, here is a picture of the inner structure of the trunklid I have:

Resizeof510trunklidinside.jpg

and a detail of the rust :

Resizeof510trunklid.jpg

and a bent corner I left as it was rather than "repair" it:

Resizeof510trunklidcorner.jpg

As you can see, the rust is almost completely superficial, there is one spot near the center where there is a hole that is maybe a bit larger than a BB, but not as large as say, a Cocoa Puff. Make an offer plus shipping if you're interested. The crossmember piece for where the trunk bolts in would be included (unless you didn't want it, the weight is negligible.)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.