signature pics

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been able to get a pic up in my sig either. But I also notice y'all don't have avatar images either. Are you saving filed as giffs and not jpgs? It helped me get an avatar that was not microscopic.

2eDeYe;33214']I host my sig pic on photobucket and added it to my sig with the same tag...

filelocation

Works great.

Huh I just tried that and couldn't get it to work. All that shows in the sig section when I do tags from photobucket is the url to the pic, but not the actual pic.

Do you need permission from the moderators?

Huh I just tried that and couldn't get it to work. All that shows in the sig section when I do tags from photobucket is the url to the pic, but not the actual pic.

Do you need permission from the moderators?

I just tested with your pic, and it didnt work. lol

the error I got was "Remote file is too large" I dont know if thats the kb size, or the pixel size.

I just tested with your pic, and it didnt work. lol

the error I got was "Remote file is too large" I dont know if thats the kb size, or the pixel size.

Groovy, do you mean you tried my avatar and it didn't work? Or the link to the pic in my signature?

Anyone know if there is there a size restriction on how big you can go in the signature box?

"Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 100 pixels or 32.0 KB (whichever is smaller)."

this is the signature rule I guess.

the image I inserted was 463x309 24.9 kb, and it was constrained to 150x100 5.5 kb

I tried this image initially http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f100/Fischart/Datsun%20521/RatsunMakeover2-1.jpg

which is 319x240 67.4kb so I would say if you thinned out the image to 319x100 it would work. if I had PS or something on this machine I'd whip one up real quick to test

SWEET! I got it. This sounds really dumb, but I never scrolled down far enough in the edit signature page to see the image adder! I as just trying to paste in in there with no idea of size restrictions! But I got it and that is all that matters!