Ka24 into a my 85 720 questions

Rat720

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Type "KA engine (or) motor swap into 720" into Google and follow with Ratsun. Try using different words, add truck after 720, try using 240sx motor into 720 for as many results as possible.:

Into a 620 Different truck but similar problems. Good KA info including tranny.

720 tranny

These guys should stick to Honduhs

My link

that 3rd link down that mike posted is mine.. if you get the motor out of a s13, you will need to custom fab a rear sump oil pan and rear pick up tube also. you can cut the flange off the oil pan, and turn it 180* and well back together after you test fit to make sure you cut it right and what not, and then for the pickup tube, get some tubing and cut the factory pickup tube where needed to be, and weld the pipe in there and call it done, just remember you can only cut once... or youll fuck it all up..... i didnt take pics of mine, it didnt look pretty since all i have is a stick welder, but it did hold oil, and cleared everything it needed to. it will bolt up if you use the rummer mounts and the mount that goes to the motor from the car, and then the lower mount that goes to the truck frame. then it will bolt in. so there is some mix and matching. also it will bolt up directly to your tranny, then you use the starter off the CAR. you have to driff out the starter holes on the starter. and get longer bolts to thread into the tranny. on the car they put the bolts thru the back of the tranny to thread into the starter, which was opposite on th truck. then for wiring, ice house has a great wiring diagram. ,make sure you get the wiring harness and ecu with the motor.

i ended us selling my truck before it got finished, all i needed was a fuel pump and mass air flow sensor and to put the interior together... good luck, and have fun