Screen Printing

Hey guys I ave full access to a a full screen printing company including heat press ect. If anyone knows people, companies ect that need shirts, hats or sweat shirts printed up at a competative price let me know. If your involved in community, church, personal ect activities and need these items let me know I can get them done. Talk to people and see what they pay for this service and I may beable to beat it. If you just want a custon Datsun hat or shirt made it may cost a little more (fair priced) due to making the emulsion screen but it can be done. If your company has shirts either saftey, uniform, regular, collared, jackets, whatever you need I can have it done. I can also have custom printing done on the bills of hats believe it or not.....it looks really good. Anyways Datsun shirts are my main goal......group buys are ideal but anything you want is available. The hats used are also FLEXFIT so no cheap crap. I also encourage artists to post ideas for shirts and hats....then we can get a group buy going. Let me know guyg....the old school datsun decal with the sidedrafts would be a bad ass hat....dont you think Anyways message me if you are interested

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic