project bruiser

yes i think i did pay too much, but its ok, its a good learning exp. the floor pans wont be to bad to fix. i think the hardest thing will be the frame rails, and the strut towers. how much can i get a semi-clean one for? with out motor or trans or anything? like completely gutted to where i could just swap everything from mine, to that one? any one know of one for sale?

So...not gonna tell us what you paid...?... :P ... :D

:poke:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i dont know really how much it was. i had 71 521 i paid 500 bux for, it was worth about a grand I think. and i traded for this car. plus i payed 300 cash extra. he wanted 1500 bux cash if there was no trade involved. it was a bad call on my part, i asked for pics and didnt get them, i should have known something was up. he said there was rust, but said it wasnt too bad

well i dont know really how much it was. i had 71 521 i paid 500 bux for, it was worth about a grand I think. and i traded for this car. plus i payed 300 cash extra. he wanted 1500 bux cash if there was no trade involved. it was a bad call on my part, i asked for pics and didnt get them, i should have known something was up. he said there was rust, but said it wasnt too bad

That sucks......I'll reserve my 'comments' for now.

Buyer beware....but.....

This looks more like it needs to be a fiberglass body/ tube frame car. There's not much left to work with. You could always just make some cheap but safe repairs to the structure and just have fun with the car no matter the looks.

Gotta figure that the DOT would eventually have a field day...... :( ... :blink:

Parked.....Towed...Impounded....and or.

In this locale anyways.

the truck was green. it was between me and radio, no hard feeling any more and no inspection here guys

We have no inspections in this town....but

The Department of Transport sets up roadblocks at random,... (Assholes.. :poop: :D )....if any vehicle doesn't pass a visual and or is somewhat suspect, you get the 'green light' to pull over to the curb ;) There they will go through your whole vehicle to find a fault....somewhat to justify their 'cause', I guess. Many have been impounded for less significant safety issues than yours.

I always take the long road home......and or pack a fresh rattle can.....make it look 'purdy' :D

• 2 weeks later...

well i was guna do an lz motor for this car as the one thats in is is no good. but i have decided to say fuck this car. anyone need parts? i just got a cannon intake and a weber 40mm dcoe side draft and a w58 head for it along with a good z24 bottom end. will part the car out too. everything will be scrapped if not bought

well i was guna do an lz motor for this car as the one thats in is is no good. but i have decided to say fuck this car. anyone need parts? i just got a cannon intake and a weber 40mm dcoe side draft and a w58 head for it along with a good z24 bottom end. will part the car out too. everything will be scrapped if not bought

Maybe Radio can help you out...and or he should...... ;) .......... :)

Recoup some of your loses maybe..... :poke: ....:console: .... :)