my 74 620

mralerico

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

....... 74 620 ....... suggestions ....... suggestions ........... suggestion ............ suggestions or ....... suggestions and how do i get .... on it

I suggest you post pics!

Cereal though, Lower it... All the Way!

And Slotted Mag Wheels!

just crank down the torsion bars till there is 1 thread holding, then use a torch on the rear spring until the rear end hits the frame. Then use aforementioned torch and cut out a space on the frame for the rear end to clear. Dont worry if you cut through, the bed is so ridgid it will hold the back half of the frame together.

So now that you know i am kdding, do use the torsion bars to drop it in the front, lowering blocks for the rear and trim those bump stops!!

im buy a 74 620 any engine suggestions rim suggestions paint suggestion suspension suggestions or interior suggestions and how do i get disk brakes on it

I suggest you take time to read this forum & look at all the trucks & you will get all kinds of ideas for your truck. I suggest you read this forum & find out the way to lower your truck (its very easy $30 blocks & 1/2 hour = 3 to 5" drop :D ) I suggest you read this forum & see where to get disc brake conversion & how to install it.

Oh yeah, I suggest you post PICS of your new Datsun trucks. :poke:

• 1 month later...