Datsun Door Sills

79D50

I've been scouring the web looking for a new set of door sills for my 76 620 and have found nothing. My originals are trashed. I see that you can buy them for the Z's and was wondering if anyone here has fabbed them to work or used any other material/method. My interior guy is getting close to completion and we need these metal sills to finish the job. Any ideas?

THX

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been scouring the web looking for a new set of door sills for my 76 620 and have found nothing. My originals are trashed. I see that you can buy them for the Z's and was wondering if anyone here has fabbed them to work or used any other material/method. My interior guy is getting close to completion and we need these metal sills to finish the job. Any ideas?

THX

I have seen guys use the plastic ones out of the 720's. I think they are str8 bolt in er I mean screw in :blink:

the ones from the 720's will work, just need a little trimming, and no they do not direct screw in, you will have to drill new holes..tom

the trimming is needed to clear the seat riser that is next to the door sill area, it will be toward the inside of the truck , so it will be out of sight, out of mind..tom

you may be able to find some, just depends how tight you are with your local dealer, and if they be willing to help locate them...i have found 3 good sets at the local wrecking yards, seek and ye shall find...tom

• Like 1