Parting out 620 "updated july 13"

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still want the core support

yeah its all yours, I just have to get to it. As soon as Do Ill get the shiping costs for you. If things go as planed I am hoping to get it mailed to you around the 17th. I work full time, go to school full time, have 6 kids that live at my house, and my wife is preggo. I am very short on time.

ok here are some more items

stock jack set 30 plus shiping( jack and bag say nissan on it)

mud flaps 20 plus shiping

caps and rings 50 plus shiping(grey matter they are yours if you reply by tomorrow night)

jack.jpg

mudflaps.jpg

capsandrings.jpg

if you make a trip to vegas anytime soon id love to grab the front bumper and grill

Sorry I dont go that way to much, but if your really interested ill sell you the bumper and grill for 30, and ill bring them to you for 40 in gas, total of 70

Carl,

sorry the tail lights wont work

I will take the mud flips, if the package tray (the plastic thingy under the dash, pass side) is not broken take that also, same with the plastic around the steering column.

Let me know

pm sent

The prices are not set in stone, make me an offer, i need to sell this stuff to free up space for my 73

I WILL COME AND PICK UP PART'S! ILL COME WITH CASH! SEND ME A PM OR CALL ME 209-662-1244 leave a message it I dont answer

sorry i have been real busy, my wife is preggo and was having false labor. i just sent you a pm, and will give you a call soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.