Wiring Expert

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

Well, I wanna get painting on my truck, but I want to run my KA 1st. Zuum510 started the job, but it's like pulling teeth trying to get him to finish the job which was supposed to be done before Canby :rolleyes: .

I paid him to start everything, wires are labeled, relays are set up and soldered in, etc. There's an inssue to sort out with the diz wiring and the fuel pump needs wires ran (already labeled), main power needs hooked up, and maybe a couple other little things? I'll pay for someone to finish up these things and help me get it running. I dunno, I would try, but I'm color-blind as hell and as I've mentioned many times before, have a very limited understanding of electrical. Cash in hand.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

FTT.gif

Got a busy little weekend, got a trip planned to bed bath and beyond, maybe even home depot.... I dont know if there'll be enough time.

May be hard to get in the garage Saturday. I got shiz to do this weekend. I'll have to see what time I got free this weekend and get back to you tomorrow. I may be able to break away if Skiberto comes up :wub: Thanks Don

Guest DatsuNoob

why didnt you pay him to finish too? :unsure:

I didnt pay him the entire amount because I honestly knew this was gonna be a big pain in the ass. I see him having a hard time finishing alot of things he starts. Dude wont even answer his phone any more. Instead of just being slightly frustrated with unfulfilled promises and shit talk, I'm not out the remaining $200 too. Seriously, I NEEEEED this job finished. I HAVE cash to give someone right now if they're down to wrap this shit up.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.