fs, 219 sss head and 75 620 stuff

for sale is a 219 sss head with no valves. large ports done on a flow bench previous to me, told it had titanium seats and guides. ( they look like it, but not 100%)has valve cover and spray bar, plus cam towers and new head bolts. 200 bux plus shipping, if its crazy expensive ill pay for some if it seals the deal.

1975 620 truck, clock - 15 bux

1975 620 truck, voltage regulator - 15 bux

1975 620 truck, fuse panel with plugs and cover (incase your is burnt) - 15 bux

i accept paypal and ship with canada post, who is quick efficient and cheap

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

braden didnt get a pm (you have one soon). sorry guys was away on a small trip and look what happened!! hey nothing is sold yet, had some interest on the 219, but only one pm. shipping is to be paid by the buyer, but if you combine items, you of course save. or if you have a passport, you could come and get them for free. i can also get pix for confirmation of quality and such

logical (1st pm) so far gets the head, were just working out if hes coming for it or shipping it. the clock and fuse panel are going to braden on payday. i will keep updated if those 2 back out, altho they seem very serious. i have yamaha r1 carbs and flanges also im going to put up for sale in its own post

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.