620 parts and wheels

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Willing to sell those Parking Brake cables?

No, i need them for my 76 that has a 79 rear axle housing. But my 76 cables could be available if you need them.

if it still has the caps that go on the back side of the headlights i will take them

Not sure which piece you are after?? Come look?

• 2 weeks later...

here is yet another set of tires/wheels that i need to get rid of, taking up too much space.

07-09-10_1950.jpg

These are 14 x 6 whitespoke wheels with 205/75/14 tires that have 6/32nd's of tread left.

$60 obo, no shipping

Make me some offers on this stuff, i am trying to clean my garage up a bit so i can get back to my VG620 project.

• 2 weeks later...

you don't happen to have a good set of tail lights.... housings... lenses.... and the little bumper-ish mounting pieces do you? i pulled mine off cause they stopped working and every thing it all broke and rusty

• 4 weeks later...

I picked up a truck last week that has a few parts that i wont need, so here they are.

Set of four chev Z71 wheels, with 205/45/16 tires. Two tires are about 40% tread, the other two have inside edge wear and i would consider them junk. Sorry, no centercaps. No shipping. $125 OBO

06-20-10_1752-1.jpg

Brush guard that bolts to the factory tow hook mounts and then through the factory bumper. Has two welded tabs for lights too. $60 OBO

Sorry, no shipping on this.

Both outside grill trim rings available too.

06-20-10_1753-1.jpg

Window visors for a 620. I would assume that they are stainless steel. $50 OBO plus shipping. I have never seen another set of these.

06-20-10_1756-1.jpg

Of course everything is OBO..I will update this as i find more stuff that i wont be needing..

Do you still have the brush guard? I live near Tacoma and could make a trip.

Zane

I do still have the brush guard, let me know.

Steve, parted out quickly and thats is where the progress stopped, it is still sitting on the trailer in the driveway(wife not happy about it either). Plans have changed a bit, i will be putting the frame parts back together.

So today i started to dissasemble the 79 a lot more, as i plan to use the disc brake frame now. Removed the cab ins several small pieces with a sawzall. :cool: Then i hauled the truck down to the local car wash and pressure washed the frame clean. Brought it home and unloaded it from the trailer. Plan is to install a 75 cab that is in much better condition than the 79 cab was. Then use this truck to continue on with the VG30 conversion. :)

08-22-10_1604-1.jpg

08-22-10_1631.jpg

08-22-10_1630-1.jpg

• 1 month later...

Bumping, and adding something new.

Would like to see the 14" wheels/tires gone.

The chrome ones are free, tires are junk(three hold air).

The white spokes need to go too. Make me a lowball offer, just want them gone. They are ugly but have good tire tread.

Visors, and mudflaps from original post are gone.

Still have the brush guard too.

New addition, I have two 620 package trays that i dont need. $10 each plus shipping.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.