HI DER!!! *New user alert*

Hey Ratsun!

You've been warned. Just kidding. Long time lurker, thought I'd finally take the plunge.

Really just wanted to drop an intro, and say hi to all of you guys. I did join 510Realm, but keep finding myself reading through Ratsun-so why not just join? Right?!? This is a little more my style anyways!

So thanks for having me. Looking forward to it.

My name is Keith. Born and raised in Portland, OR-But recently moved to Tri-Cities, WA. Big Nissan/Datsun fanatic. I don't own a 510-YET-but I do own this Nissan pictured below. 2001 Maxima/5 speed. A bigger/wrong wheel drive version of a 510. I've always liked Dimes-but just recently fell in love with them.

On the normal, if I have a question about certain things working I just ask my best-friend Ed(AKA nismodr. I'm pretty sure most of you know him. He's building/finished a 521 as we speak, so I can really only ask him so much. He'll just send me links-or tell me to go search for it myself. So rather than always bug him, I'll just join the forums. So-Hi!

My current plans are to gather knowledge, parts, and eventually an awesome car to start with. So here I go.

Just really wanted to say hi to all of you. Let you know I'm not the kind of guy to post noob-ish posts. There is no such thing as a stupid question-so I'll normally look for the answer before I make myself look like a stupid person. So if you find me asking about something-I really did try to research the holy living ish out of the subject. Yadidimean?

maxima.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Skib. Been trying to figure out how to post pics. All I could get was that tiny one shown; so until I get it--- twofinger_salute.gif

JK-I wanted to post Ed's award winning picture from Canby, but figured I'd better get one of the Maxima up before anything else. Ha.

Hey Skib. Been trying to figure out how to post pics. All I could get was that tiny one shown; so until I get it--- twofinger_salute.gif

General Discussion > 3rd pinned topic down > "How to post pictures (and keep online photo albums)"

I'll get it down. My laptop is super sensitive. Keeps freezing if I do something it doesn't like. Word of advice to anyone out there-Don't buy an HP laptop! My Blackberry performs better than this thing. But I'll get it. Funny though-I think Ed has more pics of my Maxima than I do.

2008. We didn't make it to '09. Girlfriend was 7 1/2 months pregnant. Not a good combination in the middle of August. Were you at the show in '08?

my bad :P I was trying to remember what year Johns 411 was there (white car next to you)

I was there in this in 08

bl100_7576.jpg

my bad :P I was trying to remember what year Johns 411 was there (white car next to you)

I was there in this in 08

bl100_7576.jpg

I remember the gray dime next to yours. Mainly 'cuz the paint, and color matched wheels were very close to mine. See, bigger/wrong wheel drive version. Perfect example.

Do you still have that Z car? looks good. Not as good as your goon though...thumbup1.gif

Welcome to ratsun. :D

Now go get a DATSUN.

Thanks. That is the plan. Since recently moving-funds are a bit tight. But I will, for sure. I really don't think too many Datsun's have made it out here in Tri-Cities. I have seen a couple Z's, and one 620. But 'm not giving up the hunt. That's for sure.

Thanks. That is the plan. Since recently moving-funds are a bit tight. But I will, for sure. I really don't think too many Datsun's have made it out here in Tri-Cities. I have seen a couple Z's, and one 620. But 'm not giving up the hunt. That's for sure.

I just put up an ad in the for sale section. (Pretty pricey) go take a look. :D

• Like 1

I just put up an ad in the for sale section. (Pretty pricey) go take a look. :D

You're right, pretty pricey. Gorgeous whip though. GLWS. Aiming for a project-worthy dime. Hell, or maybe even a really odd ball Datsun. Wouldn't feel to good buying/driving someone else's project. We'll see what I can come up with. frantics.gifBelieve me, I'm searching for the right one.