6 lug Turbines/Cyclones 150$ OBO

Pretty simple really. I need cash to buy some Hardbody drop spindles and or a tonneau cover for a 620 short bed. I am looking for a trade or some money so I can acquire the parts I need for my project. 150$ is pretty firm...

Western wheel "cyclone" "Turbine" 6 lug 8.5 inches

0000000011111.jpg

002.jpg

Located in Gardena California

These are 15 inch wheels.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooo! Why must you not be in San Francisco! Gardena is sooooo far away...

Maybe it would of been wiser to post before the Canby... O well.... Thanks for the interest. You can make me an offer and I can save your info when I really need the money.

Adam is there anything you need parts wise? Maybe we could work a trade.

I just need a bed cover or some drop spindles... I might keep them if I can get my fenders flared. My 15x7 rub. Imagine 15x8.5!!!!!

hey bro, i am interested in the wheels if you still have them, i have a 75 620 with 6" lift, let me know how much shipping would be to glendale az 85307, thx tom

how are the outer lips, any scratches or curb rash, i know they had off road tires, but in the picture i can not tell, thx tom

sounds great, i can wait and do that, if thats cool, lets do this, get me your paypal and the money will be there...thx tom

Pretty simple really. I need cash to buy some Hardbody drop spindles and or a tonneau cover for a 620 short bed. I am looking for a trade or some money so I can acquire the parts I need for my project. 150$ is pretty firm...

hey i have spindles, rotors, calipers upper and lower arms ans some maney if you still have the wheels let me know

Western wheel "cyclone" "Turbine" 6 lug 8.5 inches

0000000011111.jpg

002.jpg

Located in Gardena California

These are 15 inch wheels.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.