wheels, block ,head, radiator,other for sale

heres some things i have for sale all offers obo

block and head gone

l16 timing cover 25 bucks

pair of dunlop lemans 13x6+12 have used tires i took off to ship then buyer backed out can have if local. 75 bucks

pair of advan a3a 14x7+12 no tires 200 shipped in the 48

im located near phoenix, AZ.can ship some stuff. these are phone pics if you want better pics let me know what you want and ill use my camera.

0615001505.jpg

0615001506.jpg

0615001505c.jpg

0615001505b.jpg

0615001505a.jpg

100_1143.jpg

100_1145.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its a two row then i looked in the top and saw two rows.

jncbot, shipping is available for the advans shouldnt be too much. i got a quote for someone on the other wheels and those were 42 to ship to washington. these are a little bigger but i doubt it would be over 50 for shipping.

for southern california people i may be making a trip to inland empire tommorow afternoon.

The Inland Empire show is tonight. Let us know. We would be happy to have another join us :thumbup:

no promises since im not coming the datsun anyhow.

Gotcha. Enjoy the trip to the IE.

Its been a while since I've been to AZ to visit family. May have to set that trip up soon...

just looked at the pics for the meet , i wish i could make it since we are gonna be coming in the wifes ae86. i cant make it for sure though, last night her running and tail lights stopped working so i gotta fix that before we drive her car at night again.

just looked at the pics for the meet , i wish i could make it since we are gonna be coming in the wifes ae86. i cant make it for sure though, last night her running and tail lights stopped working so i gotta fix that before we drive her car at night again.

Check the fuse.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.