WTB 14 or 15 inch wheels

Looking for something to throw on my '76 610 4dr......let me know what you got.

i'm hoping for some meshie's, but i'm not picky, i just want rims!! 13's, 14's, or 15's and only 7 inch wide would be nice. I live in Oregon, hopefully you do too!

Hit me up!!

P1000136.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to skunk and he said you might be interested in my Caroll Shelby wheels. I'm down in southern oregon and skib said he might be able to transport since hes down in my area a lot.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/22090-set-of-15x7-carroll-shelby-css-wheels/

Yeah, I saw ur post.....I really like ur rims!!

How do I find put how much back spacing i have? And I don't know my bolt pattern....where would I look for that info?

I want to get her running, but she needs some new shoes too

... Thats ricer talk jncbot :angry: Get it running reliably first. Thats a key thing there. That car is worth jack shit (to you, or anyone as its just a dead car) not running with 200 dollar rims on it..

Just my .02 tho :rofl: Your car, your build. Regular ol rear wheel drive tires should work. I am pretty sure it has the same bolt pattern as the 510/Z car etc... IIRC the backspacing is 3 1/2 inch or something?

• Like 2

... Thats ricer talk jncbot :angry: Get it running reliably first. Thats a key thing there. That car is worth jack shit (to you, or anyone as its just a dead car) not running with 200 dollar rims on it..

Just my .02 tho :rofl: Your car, your build. Regular ol rear wheel drive tires should work. I am pretty sure it has the same bolt pattern as the 510/Z car etc... IIRC the backspacing is 3 1/2 inch or something?

I just found a chart online that says they are 4x4 1/2 .....does that sound right??

And I was about to buy a set if rims at canby, walked off to figure my skrilla out, came back to see someone rolling them off :(

this my first car I can actually put cool rims on....so want a pair ready to go....maybe more like 4 pairs ;)

and yeah, I'm just need someone to come look at her, then I can start the build....I have no idea where to begin?!?

i have 17" front wheel drive rims but i have adaptor to fit on 510 it may fit to 610 also if interested i'll put pic later or e-mail me at maxima777@roadrunner.com want $200 + ship thanks

$200 for an adaptor....damn!!! but yeah, send me a pic of it yo! i really love oldskool fwd rims, it might be useful

thanks

I just found a chart online that says they are 4x4 1/2 .....does that sound right??

And I was about to buy a set if rims at canby, walked off to figure my skrilla out, came back to see someone rolling them off :(

this my first car I can actually put cool rims on....so want a pair ready to go....maybe more like 4 pairs ;)

and yeah, I'm just need someone to come look at her, then I can start the build....I have no idea where to begin?!?

Begin with motor/wiring. Running, reliable, and working condition is important if you want to drive it soon. Then get to the bodywork. Id at least treat whatever rust you have sooner than later so it doesn't become a big problem. Do you have another car to drive while you do this, or is this it?

Begin with motor/wiring. Running, reliable, and working condition is important if you want to drive it soon. Then get to the bodywork. Id at least treat whatever rust you have sooner than later so it doesn't become a big problem. Do you have another car to drive while you do this, or is this it?

skunk came over today and helped me a lot!!!

just posted something in my project datto build about what we did today.

i cant drive till mid Aug. so i have sometime to baby her (like rust, bumpers, grill, paint....i can do all that. engines not so much) but agreed, i should just get her running before any mods happen....like wheels or mirrors.

but still, if someone has some clean rims for the right price, i'm getting 'em!

thanks for your inputbiggrin.gif

Yeah, I saw ur post.....I really like ur rims!!

How do I find put how much back spacing i have? And I don't know my bolt pattern....where would I look for that info?

I want to get her running, but she needs some new shoes too

Your bolt pattern is the standard datsun sedan bolt pattern, 4 x 4.5 or 4 x 114.3.

Based on my measurements and refrencing a backspacing chart My wheels are roughly a 0 offset. I don't think you'd have an issue running them as your car sits now since you haven't modified it yet.

Willing to work out a deal to fit in your budget but the wheels will need some tires as they are cracking and one won't hold air.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.