In desperate need of a 620 Windshield

I am looking for a 620 windshield. I have called almost every glass place in town, and they tell me the glass is "obsolete" and can't get one from anywhere in Canada. I also called the Nissan dealership, and they quoted me at least $600 from Japan. I'm hoping someone here can help me out! Thanks.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

I've got one. It's not perfect, but it's not cracked. I think there may be a rock chip or two and a scratch from where the previous owner allowed the wiper to scrape the glass. The chips arent major, and I've been told the scratch can be polished out, I dont know. I'd let it go cheap, just not sure how to get it to you in one piece.

I've got one. It's not perfect, but it's not cracked. I think there may be a rock chip or two and a scratch from where the previous owner allowed the wiper to scrape the glass. The chips arent major, and I've been told the scratch can be polished out, I dont know. I'd let it go cheap, just not sure how to get it to you in one piece.

Hmm, do you have a pic of it? Are the chips bad? I have to get an out of country inspection, since I brought the truck back from california, and the windshield can't have any cracks to pass.

If anyone finds a 620 with a good windshield at the wreckers, or has one laying around, please let me know. I will pay decent money for your efforts. Also, my Dad is a pilot, so he gets really good rates on shipping, so that shouldn't be a problem. Ideally, I want it by July, so that I can take the truck to a huge car show here. Thanks.

uh... Speedy Auto Glass did it for me for $180 including the glass and they came on site to do it! Somebody is full of poop. Though I do live in the states, but I don't think that matters much.

I called speeedy glass, and they can get me one... for $500 plus $150 freight... and it'll take 6-10 weeks to get it

Guest DatsuNoob

Sorry S.C., it was actually in alot worse shape than I had imagined. The wiper gouge was pretty deep and some of the chips were bigger than I thought. Sorry man, but I think Rickrat was saying he got his, installed and with a new seal for around 200 bones. Not too bad, that's my plan anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking for a 620 windshield. I have called almost every glass place in town, and they tell me the glass is "obsolete" and can't get one from anywhere in Canada. I also called the Nissan dealership, and they quoted me at least $600 from Japan. I'm hoping someone here can help me out! Thanks.

HEY I HAVE ONE I WILL FIND OUT THE SHIPPING

ALL I WANT IS $50.00 FOR IT NO CRACKS STILL IN MY 73 TRUCK

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.