new to the forum...here is my 70' 510 project

26890_1276659363291_1434180394_3081.jpg here is the datsun i just pick up, i live in indy and i am knew to the forum. i figured i would put up a few pics of my 510 and interduce my self to the ratsun community..the story behind the car is i found in on ebay in el paso texas and had the car shipped to me in indy, it has been a long process so far but it has been worth it i figured i will give you guys the insight and get some opinions on my 510.......let me know what you think
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya im having trouble getting the pictures on the forum, what is the best way to upload them? or is there another post where i can get this info, i have alot of great pics of the car i just need to get them on the the forum

Make an account at photobucket.com and upload the pics there. Saves on bandwidth for the forum and makes them easier to share on other forums without having to upload again.

thanks guys....i got an sr with the car but after i found a cylinder with 60 psi compression, i tore the motor down i found 3 pistons with the rings snapped, and the part of the piston between the rings was also snapped so i guess my next step is rebuild!!!!!! so im gonna start with that i already flipped the crossmember, and i need to find a sway bar set up, and the steering link im guessing, on that note ill keep you guys updated on the progress