Daft Innovations Datsun Dyno Day SAT June 19th 2010

Daft Innovations Dyno Day / BBQ

When: SAT JUNE 19th 2010

Where: 4218 Technology Dr #9 Modesto, Ca 95356

Event Info: Join us for a fun gathering filled with good food and

dynos! All car enthusiasts are invited to hang out and test your

car's power on our dyno! The runs will start at about 10:30 am and

continue throughout the day. Food will be ready between 12:00 and 1:00

and continue until there is no more food to cook!

Dyno Fee: $40.00 / 3 - 4 pulls on the dynocom dyno. Includes dyno

printouts of your car's run(s) to show off to family and friends.

Prizes: Highest and Lowest Power winners will be awarded. (Prizes

based on the number of participants)

Food: No charge for food or drinks, donations are welcome. For those

of you who had to gather up the change in your couch for gas money to

make it out, we understand. We are happy to see you. :) There will

be plenty of kegs of Coors Light, especially for the people who's cars

performed less than perfectly to drowned your sorrows in. There will

also be carne asada, marinated chicken, hot dogs, tortillas, potato

salad and soda.

The object of this event is to hang out and have some fun. The parking

lot goes around the whole building with alot of street parking

available. This is located in a super nice industrial area off

Broadway Kiernen/hwy 99. I hope everyone can come out and have a good

time.

If anyone would like to contact me about dyno info, event info or

anything else. please email me at dyno@daftinnovations.com or by cell

at 209-346-4441 - Rich

www.daftinnovations.com

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just realized that June 19th is fathers day. Wonder if this will screw with anything. let me know what you guys think.

Rich

crap, i didn't realize that fell on the same date... well, plans might change for me. i'm still gonna try to come out

Dammit Rich, I am outta town this weekend :angry: if it all works out maybe have another one towards the end of summer??? take lots of pictures and video

Clayton

Man, I wanna go! Just too far for me. I live in Ohio until Jan. of 2012. Be there in spirit, K. :)

wow I haven't heard from you in ages.. my fault probably. Anyways hope to see you when you come back. If I don't have my shop in Modesto I will have one close by. I hoping to buy a country home with shop that I can drop dyno into the ground.

Dammit Rich, I am outta town this weekend :angry: if it all works out maybe have another one towards the end of summer??? take lots of pictures and video

Clayton

Yes I will have more. I will have just regular dyno days as well. I just believe in having a good time and offering the food and drinks free and let the people paying for the dyno's pay for the whole day of fun. If I break even I will be happy. I will have something ever 5 or 6 months for datsun's if all goes well.

No biggie to everyone who cant make it. Going to sleep now. Up late setting everything up for the big day. The dyno will always be here to run. So far most power on dyno was 425 /475 tomorrow I will be giving prize to most power from a datsun/nissan. There will be other makes of cars coming to do some dyno runs. I cant turn down people that want to run.

40 lbs of meat, mainly for tacos to be honest. Keg is chilling out in the fridge plenty of drinks, dip, and chips.

thanks again for everyone that will be attending.

hey whats up guys I don't live in cali any more but my dad sure dose I told him about the website and this event since its 20 min from our shop, to go check it out. We have been into dime's all my life so sorry I can't make it but he will.

I would like to thank Rich for the great time, the crowd was eclectic and there was only one DUMBASS IN A HONDA to bring the cops over to the shop. If it had not been for an A/F ratio switch activating the car would have put down some decent #'s.

the food was great, it was nice to see such good mix of vehicles. as mention above bout the guy in the honda, next time mention how close u r to the chp station. btu there will always be at least one guy to screw things up. it also doesn't help that the officer has an attitude.

"wow I haven't heard from you in ages.. my fault probably. Anyways hope to see you when you come back. If I don't have my shop in Modesto I will have one close by. I hoping to buy a country home with shop that I can drop dyno into the ground."

Well, I've been doing the school thing. I drive a 79 zx around. There are no smog regs here! Post some pics so we can see. Country house and the dyno in the ground...awesome!

Yes I know always someone to screw things up. I wanted to keep it nissan and datsun because most of us are more responsible then honda drivers. I guess a whole bunch of other people had heard about it. Plus when I have free food and beer it was what people wanted to do on a sat. Next time I wont have the beer because a couple people got out of hand lol.