320 - hood????

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a really, really nice 320 hood available if someone wants to do this modification. Roadster hoods are pretty easy to come by.

BW, that hood mod on the 320 involved cutting / welding. Looks awesome. :)

You're going to be cutting the scoop section out of the Roadster hood and a matching section out of the 320 hood, and welding the scoop section into the 320 hood... so, there's gonna be some metalwork involved.

But, you've got all the parts you need, so I'd say go for it!

Like I said, I have a spare 320 hood here you can buy if you want to have a stock one on hand.

You're going to be cutting the scoop section out of the Roadster hood and a matching section out of the 320 hood, and welding the scoop section into the 320 hood... so, there's gonna be some metalwork involved.

Like I said, I have a spare 320 hood here you can buy if you want to have a stock one on hand.

thanx azhitman... I will definitely consider when or if I go this route. Only debate for this is my budget. Lol

what was your asking price for the hood?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.