Datsun 510 4dr for sale

For sale is a 71 Datsun 510 4dr in running condition. Drive it anywhere. Stock L16 with a rebuilt weber 32/36 unknown millage. Runs very strong. New starter, alternator and battery. New exhaust from header all the way to the back. 2 1/4 pipe to a honda type muffler, sounds very good. It has a 5 speed out of a 280ZX shifts flawless. No grinding in any gear. New clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing, clutch master cylinder and clutch slave cylinder. New brakes all around. Has real WILWOOD rear disk brakes. Stops on a dime! New brake master cylinder. Adjustable coil overs front and back. Handles very good. 15" inch original Panasports in like new condition. Tires are ok. New ball joints not installed. HID light kit. Very bright. Interior mostly redone. New door panels on all 4 doors, back seat and back top speaker panel. New carpet kit still in the box not installed yet. New weather striping, all 4 door rubber seals, window squigis and felts. Also new trunk rubber seal. Newer honda seats in great shape. Carbon fiber look alike aftermarket steering wheel. Dashboard is complete. All gauges work. The body is straight. No visible rust that i can see. Very solid. The floors and trunk are very solid no rust. They have been sprayed with antirust. It comes with the bumpers and brackets just not on the car. Have all the side marker lights.

The car is very solid and has a lot of potential. Its a running project. Has all the good parts. Its a blast to drive.

Things that need work: No signal lights, because is missing the signal switch, but i think i have 1 or 2 around that i can include. Front and back break lights work. Needs a head liner, door locks, front trim and emblems. Could use a front wind shield. $3700 NEED TO SELL ASAP! Make me a offer.

Here are some pictures. I will post more pictures of the interior latter on.

IMG01404.jpg

IMG01393.jpg

IMG01388.jpg

IMG01387.jpg

IMG01385.jpg

IMG01317.jpg

IMG01394.jpg

IMG01389.jpg

IMG01400.jpg

IMG01315.jpg

IMG01401.jpg

IMG01402.jpg

IMG01395.jpg

IMG01396.jpg

IMG01407.jpg

IMG01406.jpg

IMG01380.jpg

IMG01381.jpg

Front coil overs

IMG01369.jpg

Rear coil overs

IMG01372.jpg

IMG01370.jpg

IMG01376.jpg

IMG01375.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This car was freakin sweet! I know some dudes don't like tinted windows on a dime, but I loved it on this man! Wish it were coming to my driveway!

WOW! that was quick! SOLD! :D

Hopefully the buyer is on ratsun. Keep it in the family. Would like to see the continuation on this build.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.