Please help im going crazy!!!!

jesusno2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could help. But I'm in the same boat you are. Runs rich idles funky. I've done every single thing you have. Yesterday I took it a step further and replaced the wiring harness. Not the problem. A u12 stanza 16 bit ecu calmed things down a bit. But the tune is mellow. With this ecu I will have consult capability. I just need to wire it up correctly. Then I'll be able to see what the ecu is reading from various sensors. Maybe someone with a kae swap can chime in as to how well thir cars run. Can someone help me too I'm going crazy!!!

• 2 weeks later...

so heres an update. after screwing around forever with this thing. i finally decided to just block off all the idle air control stuff. my car now runs very nice low idle, smooth im totally baffled why but it seems to run very good, my hissing noise is gone that i had through the intake. after hours of staring at the factory service manual i still have now idea what voltages its supposed to see or even really how it works.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blocked off the idle air control and look what happened THE SOB IDLES AND PURRS LIKE A KITTEN! I dunno why but at least i figured it out even got some vid! sorry for the clutch tool, its all i had that fit in the hole to block off the iacv hose.