Several Datsun manuals

There is a little known about auction site called Bidville.com Was looking for something else there and happened to notice that there is a seller in Vancouver, WA who currently has eight different repair manuals for Datsuns, none over $2.00 Shipping would exceed the $12.50 that these books would sell for, perhaps one of you local to the 'Couve could make arrangements to pick these up and add to your library for cheap.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a stack of various manuals, mostly U-NO, but I would never throw any out. I got a Haynes '80-'82 720 and a 280Z car, and best of all, a FSM from Nissan for the '85 720 truck... just for asking!!! Hint: check out wrecking yards, scrapped cars often have manuals in them that are thrown away by pissed owners. The yards sometimes collect them, or might collect them for you if you ask real nice. One local yard has a filing cabinet filled with dozens of manuals, 'course most are for a Tore ass. I go through them regularly, you just never know.:mellow: