i totally missed it yesterday was my 1 year anniversary on this site, and just a couple more day untill i have had my datsun truck 1 year.

Still havnt driven it yet :angry:

but i will be getting a test drive in very soon. Lots of work has been done and lots more to go.

Thanks everybody for all the help this long year

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow. i refuse to go that long without driving my whips lol

nice job tho

thanks, considering it had been parked 20 years or more, i have had a lot of issues to solve, brake fluid had turned to little crystals, clutch slave was all plugged up, rebuilt the carb, i still need to clean the fuel tank and install the front brake cylenders. so the brakes will be all new.

Also i have done 40 hours plus of body work, and i still have a long way to go till it is painted all pretty, wife wants it a kind copper orange color like the eclipse has on them.

i have come this far with job layoffs and all, i will keep doing what i can when i can.

^ agreed. I hate flowing with the norm, its why i like to be different. Plus in my opinion new cars suck. Theres a few out there i like..well only nissans newer ones that i like. Pretty much just titans, sentra se-r's, all of them except that damn b15 model >.< and my old altima se-r. Otherwise i stay with my older cars. Idk, my 510 has never let me down unlike so many newer vehicles.