What's a super clean 1980 510 wagon worth?

650savag

There is a local 1980 510 wagon for sale and I was wondering if a few of you guys would comment on the value. It is super clean, garaged, 150K on the clock. The owner is 90 yrs old and has had it since new. Has all the maintenance records. It's a L20 5 speed with ac. All the seats are like new except the drivers side is a little worn. He's asking a grand but he might negotiate. The body is perfect, no dents, and nice white paint (I think original). I have two trucks and used to have a 80 510 wagon just like it but mine wasn't nearly as nice as this one. Is it worth $1000 or should I offer less?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a local 1980 510 wagon for sale and I was wondering if a few of you guys would comment on the value. It is super clean, garaged, 150K on the clock. The owner is 90 yrs old and has had it since new. Has all the maintenance records. It's a L20 5 speed with ac. All the seats are like new except the drivers side is a little worn. He's asking a grand but he might negotiate. The body is perfect, no dents, and nice white paint (I think original). I have two trucks and used to have a 80 510 wagon just like it but mine wasn't nearly as nice as this one. Is it worth $1000 or should I offer less?

i think a thousand or less for any early 80's late 70's vehicle in super clean condition is a great deal.