does anyone know anything about rinkya?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah the actual rinkya site ships it to you so idk if there the middle man or what ...but theres some really cool stuff for REALLY cheep like Watanabe's and nardi steering wheels you can pay 50 bucks there and sell them for 250 here :)

yeah the actual rinkya site ships it to you so idk if there the middle man or what ...but theres some really cool stuff for REALLY cheep like Watanabe's and nardi steering wheels you can pay 50 bucks there and sell them for 250 here :)

I bought a nardi steering wheel for 35 shipped on ebay a couple months back

how do you read this crap though! I found rinkya a long time ago but I never figured out how to translate this ish.

First you have to install the correct font set. It's explained in this link: datsun1200.com wiki

It is not easy to find great Datsun parts. If you are looking for something easy, don't try Japan auction sites. But if you are willing to dig... I got a factory EFI setup for my engine for $90, a factory 1972 clock for $10 and some other parts. Like all auction sites, most are not bargains but occasionally you find one.

I got my old style 1600 valve cover for $1,$10 shipped.Sometimes you are the only one interested and the reserve is low.Other times you bid more than you want to and still lose.

I saw a set of 620 1600 fender emblems go for $90 plus $35 for shipping to the US from thailand.

I got a set for $40 shipped from Thailand.Hate to be that sucker.I also heard that you can get them from the dealer anyways.

It pays to be on top of things.It would be cool to get killa wheels cheap though.I think we would all go into business.