Looking for a 3.90-4.11 carrier

Hi. I live in salem oregon and iam looking to buy the center carrier or a complete H190 rear end with gear ratios in the 3.90-4.11 range. I have paypal and will pay for shipping if not in my area. Thank you.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. I live in salem oregon and iam looking to buy the center carrier or a complete H190 rear end with gear ratios in the 3.90-4.11 range. I have paypal and will pay for shipping if not in my area. Thank you.

I believe I have an early 1600 roadster complete rear, that should have a 390 in it

Your probally right. But i think i need a 29 spline truck style center section in order to make it a somewhat direct swap. Man i sure thank you though. Somebody will snatch that up quick if you post it for sell.

I have a truck carrier with the 29 spline spider gears. in case ya find a 3.90 out of a roadster,goon we could just swap them pretty easy. i'm waist deep in differential parts lol!I have (and am using) a 4:11 that came in an '82 Z22 automatic 2wd.

Only the 2wd 720s had those ratios and 29 spline axles. Look on the engine tag on the inner pass side fender below the hood hinge. The rear axle ratio is stamped there. Autos after '82 had 3.70

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.