280zx front strut set up

JDM510

soo i been thinking since im getting soo many e mails and PM's about what i have for suspention... not only am i going to make a list, i will offer it to you for sale.... why cuz i can build another and you obviously dont know what your doing :lol:

i have

1982 nissan 280zx turbo struts with complete 280zx brakes pretty much brand new pads and good rotors

t3 DIY weld on coilover kit with 275lb springs

kyb gr2 inserts for 280zx (less then 500 miles on them)

t3 bump steer spacers

and stock 510 strut bearings (upper mounts)

(Pics soon)

all you will have to do is undo 3 bolts up top, 2 down below and the brake lines and swap these complete struts in!!!!

if you want it make an offer threw PM.. otherwise theirs the list its not magic its very easy to do and even a cave man can do it...... ahh fuck this im out of here <---caveman walks out :lol:

oh and my cars the factory orange for 1971 its never been painted and its prolly fadded from the years soo whatever the color code from the factory is... i have no clue other then its orange and i really dont like it... but the fact that the cars supper clean and unmolested (untill i got it) is the only reason why i like it...

chriscampics358.jpg

chriscampics122.jpg

i may even be up for a trade for a REALLY REALLY clean wagon or JDM 4dr!!!

• Like 1
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah you know a 510 with the steering wheel on the right hand side :P

j/k i know that no one wants my car.. just thought id throw it out their.. you never know some one could be looking for a supper clean 2dr.. and yeah you would just have to see mine in person to understand :blink:

mr2s are next.. if i was to sell this set up thats what i would build next or i will just end up cutting these and adding castor/camber plates to the mix

my car only hits bottom in a hard corner or a really big pot hole... im sure most the reason is no front sway bar...

i also have 175/55/15 front tires soo thats why the car sits lower in the front aswell heres a pic at full bump so you get a idea of the travel i have

chriscampics114-1.jpg

this is where i want the car to sit once i do the mr2's..witch is not far from where im at now i jsut want it to be that low and have the shock travel to back it up

chriscampics111-1.jpg

P.S. chris do you miss your 510?? cuz i sure do miss seeing it around here!!!

Ahh ok. I remeber seeing those pics before. It looks mega hot dumped like that. Mine was bottoming on about every bump with my ride height. I had 250lb springs wich contributed i would imagine. Thing road like a dream when i raised it an inch for people test driving lol.

Yeah i miss it alot :(

I havnt heard from the new owner at all either, Last i heard of him he drove it to the meet at james' with the oil cap off/loose and blew oil all over the engine bay....

Seeing your car makes me want to get another, Either that or ive been really jockin Z cars lately.