WTB: entire front end

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well Idk how far the damage really is but im forsure need a new crossmember. probably lca's and maybe the steering linkage to.

I got the whole suspesion from a 71 510 wagon im in los angeles ill let it go for $100

i will be at the Friday night pizza thing in Sac.

P1010060.jpg

You can have all of that for $150, struts are shortened, but done bad. 70s stuff so you can get new bushing etc easily. 530-575-0911 James Johnson

You Vacaville and fairfield guys don't make it out to the Sac meet and greet. 1st Friday of every month. Last month we had 12+ 510s and a bunch of Dastun heads

Yes!!! that is perfect I will try to make it out and bonvos right its a 71

I drove straight into a curb. The first thing that hit was the crossmember and I'm sure it bent everything since I can't turn the wheel at all.

But I'll be giving you a call maybe today James.

Thank you.

Oh and thanks 69wagon for the offer but James is much closer thank you though

Yes!!! that is perfect I will try to make it out and bonvos right its a 71

I drove straight into a curb. The first thing that hit was the crossmember and I'm sure it bent everything since I can't turn the wheel at all.

But I'll be giving you a call maybe today James.

Thank you.

Oh and thanks 69wagon for the offer but James is much closer thank you though

no problem good luck!

You Vacaville and fairfield guys don't make it out to the Sac meet and greet. 1st Friday of every month. Last month we had 12+ 510s and a bunch of Dastun heads

i keep forgetting about this some dude driving a sentra left a flyer for this on my windsheild back in early january of 09 i was gonna go to the febuary one but the accedent happend and i just keep forgettign about it

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.