Selling Off my Datsun Parts Collection

I am selling off my Datsun 510 parts collection. I would like to get 2000 for the lot. I am selling this as a lot. It is worth more than I what I am asking for. I don't want to piece the collection off. Here's a partial list. I just sold off my 1200, 2 two door coupes and 2 wagons. I am officially retiring from datsun scene.

L20B all forged internals built by Rebello. I ran a Ray Jay Turbo with a custom made fuel injection this. Comes with the GM conversion alternator with a custom mount. With the flywheel and 4 speed tranny. Oil pan already modified for oil injection for turbo. (Intake, exhaust and turbo is not included.) This has around 10K miles. Removed when I wanted to do a KA swap. Never happened. Just sold my wagon. Gino is finishing it up for the new owner.

L20B motor taken apart Ready for a rebuild. Comes with everything except the pistons and rods.

Complete L16 motor with 15K, comes with a webber downdraft, 4 speed tranny still connected and complete original unmodified wagon exhaust system.

Various engine internal parts Datsun OEM NOS.

A bunch of small parts I removed from datsun 2 doors that were built into track cars. Dash board frames, rear end unit, a dunlop rear end set up with an inboard disc system I removed from a Datsun race car from England-this is a custom job looks like a rover or cortina rear end. Totaling around 6 to 7 bins.

1 set 14x7 1983 Maxima Rims tires are bad

1 set of steel rims wit OEM hub caps in excellent condition

A small lot of Datsun 1200 parts: excellent condition grill, crossmember, brake booster & master cylinder, cl;utch slave cylinder.

I will give you everything pertaining to Datsuns and Nissans when you come and buy this package.

Too many to list.

Parts are located in Vallejo, CA. Email me with a number and I will call you if to discuss. Bring a full size truck.

Please I do not want to piece the parts off.

I will try to post images later. I am trying to get everything in one place since some of the parts are in storage.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand your trying to sell this as a lot, BUT, if you become willing to sell JUST the Rebello built L20, let me know.

BTW, what head and cam is on it?

Good luck on the lot.

Trying to help here. That's a lot of money for a grocery list of spare parts and incomplete motors. Pictures would help for sure. Any offers will be for single parts I'm afraid.

That's assuming that someone here needs all the parts for that much money...you are better off selling them one item at a time or together, like L16 w/ tranny or carb with intake...maybe put it in Ebay.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.