New truck

nismo dr

Got this from a buddy who took it in trade a while back, has been sitting for years. Wasn't looking to buy it but it came down to either I was going to give him a couple bucks for it or the scrapper gets it. Has AZ plates. Was a show truck in the 90's I'm told. Suicide tailgate, lots of chrome, walk thru, front hydros, old school Boyd's wheels. I have no plans yet, Id be mores stoked if it didn't smell like cat pee, maybe balljoint conversion for the 521.

front.jpg

front2.jpg

hood.jpg

underhood.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The truck looks familar, the graphics etc. would have to see it to actually get a better idea. Steroid and or maybe Pacific Coast (mark) or Dat620 (tom) who have been around the seen for awhile and are from SO.CAL and Arizona. IF you decide you dont want it and want to off it let me know I'll take it off your hands. I like to fix up the old lost projects, dont part it out without contacting me...

i too am having a brain fart, i seem to remember seeing it also at runs and shows, just can not place it, the club name "matters back" comes to mind for some reason, just throwin it out there..tom

can you post any more pic's, maybe some interior, and 3/4 rear shots, maybe close up of shell window for shadow of old club logo, sometimes you can see a shadow(fade) mark from logo..tom