73 610 parts needed

I have a 73 610 that I'm restoring and am in need of the interior door panels and plastics, rear panels, and the plastic tray that goes behind the back seat/rear window. I also am looking for both the right and left front fenders and a factory tach. Please email me at koobreez@hotmail.com if you got 610 stuff to sell. Thanks!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 73 610 that I'm restoring and am in need of the interior door panels and plastics, rear panels, and the plastic tray that goes behind the back seat/rear window. I also am looking for both the right and left front fenders and a factory tach. Please email me at koobreez@hotmail.com if you got 610 stuff to sell. Thanks!

Would a '76 610 be the same? There's one in a local yard, or at least there was a couple weeks ago.

1977ra29:

Welcome to Ratsun! We love pics, and us 610 guys especially love to see more 610s, so Post Up!

Your parts list is long, and infamous. Are your fenders banged up a bit, or missing altogether? The '73 fenders are the rarest of all. They only came on the 1973. There is a guy on eBay that has fiberglass, and the quality is real good, albeit pricey. Is your 610 a 2 door, 4 door, or wagon? I have the un-upholstered panels for a 4-door. Which plastics? Likely the door handle plastics and lock twists if it is a coupe. The rear parcel shelf is made out of fiberboard, and Southern California becomes very brittle and disentegrates in the heat. The factory tach is probably the rarest of all. I found mine while junkyarding, haven't seen one since (13 years ago...) They show up on eBay from time to time. Best to look for one on eBay Australia, or bargain with members in AU here for the rare 610 stuff that they cannot get.

I seen a 610 at the pick u part in wilmington yesterday pretty much complete dont knw what year was though

I seen a 610 at the pick u part in wilmington yesterday pretty much complete dont knw what year was though

Its not the white wagon in the Gardena yard, is it? I heard that was not there.

69wagon, was it a coupe, sedan, or wagon?

heres the link to location from pick u part is the second locationhttp://www.pickyourpart.com/locations/losAngeles/#wilmington

Sweet! Thank You 69wagon!

1977ra29:

Welcome to Ratsun! We love pics, and us 610 guys especially love to see more 610s, so Post Up!

Your parts list is long, and infamous. Are your fenders banged up a bit, or missing altogether? The '73 fenders are the rarest of all. They only came on the 1973. There is a guy on eBay that has fiberglass, and the quality is real good, albeit pricey. Is your 610 a 2 door, 4 door, or wagon? I have the un-upholstered panels for a 4-door. Which plastics? Likely the door handle plastics and lock twists if it is a coupe. The rear parcel shelf is made out of fiberboard, and Southern California becomes very brittle and disentegrates in the heat. The factory tach is probably the rarest of all. I found mine while junkyarding, haven't seen one since (13 years ago...) They show up on eBay from time to time. Best to look for one on eBay Australia, or bargain with members in AU here for the rare 610 stuff that they cannot get.

Do you have the Ebay name of the person who sells fiberglass 610 fenders?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.