FS: L20 out of a 77 620

I have an L20 sitting in my garage that I was going to put into a friends's 73 620, but now he's selling the truck so I have to sell the motor.

Came out of my buddy's 77 620, I rode in the truck before he pulled it in favor of a KA. Runs great, no odd noises, no smoke, pulled pretty good as well.

Just the long block with the factory carb, flywheel, etc. I tossed the manifolds, as we were going to put L16 manifolds on it.

I want $100 for it, priced for a quick sale as it's been taking up room for too long. I don't have a cherry picker, so if you're scrawny bring a friend, I'm not lifting it myself ;)

Pictures upon request!

Might be able to throw in a tranny to sweeten the deal, I think he might still have a spare one kicking around.

Also the truck is for sale if anyone wants a 73 yellow standard cab 4spd with black interior in great shape! I believe he only wants $800 for it.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish you could ship that shit here, I've been looking for an L20 to tear down and rebuild with a stroker kit and forged internals. If the tranny is a 5spd, we might have to do some business.

ha they came stock with forged rods and crank

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.