bre style hood scoop

found this on ebay.thought id let you guys know since its pretty cheap.

i have this hoodscoop on my car and love the look of it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-Nissan-240z-260z-280z-300zx-510-BRE-hood-scoop_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2c52dcf37bQQitemZ190368772987QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

heres a pic of it mounted on my car3.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks. ya its been problem after problem with the car. had it since aug. and its still not running. but hopefully very soon ill be able to finish her up and bring her to life. and when i do. it will make all the headaches worth it.

im excited to have her running. i still have yet to drive her. and im going to do the proper break in with my engine. so im going to cruise her for a month or 2 and then open her up to see what she can do :cool:

I bought my car (from the same guy you did) 6 months before you did. and I have driven maybe 300 miles with it. One reason or another its always down or getting something new done to it.

oh well i got pretty screwed by him.

paid 6800$ for the car. he told me the engine was running. come to find out its blown. his excuse was i never checked it out. i planned to rebuild it anyways. the wing on the car. i let him borrow to have a shop make a mold of it to reproduce. he says the shop isnt in business anymore so he doesnt have it and he has my 510 carpet kit. he said hed send it to me and never did. and he wont return my pm's on zilvia or return my calls.

that just adds to the nightmare ive had with this car

Sadly, I was kind of in the same boat as you. I bought the "kit" he had for the supercharger that he was going to use on that car. When it got here, the blower was blown (rotors are scraped up and grinding when it spins), the intake inlet was a pretty hack job, the EManage Blue is missing a screw and looks to have jumper wires out the wazoo... I'm just glad I got it for a good price, but it was disappointing not being told it was in the condition that it is.

That being said, the car LOOKS amazing, and once it's on the road, you'll be happy you did all the work you have.

Yes so if you know him well. Tell him to get me my cArpet kit that I purchased with the car.

Hes built himself a rep in the Z community :rolleyes:

he's notorious for being extremely (emphasis on extremely) late on shipping and getting things together if it all

i got my carpet kit back

it took me a few times driving up to his house and knocking on his door to get it.

he wasnt home. so i talked to his dad. and his dad found it for me and gave it to me.

but still the fact of the matter was. he made me go out of my way to get property that was originally mine. along with the wing that i purchased with the car. i let him borrow to have fiberglass molds made. to reproduce it. well i wanted it back and he said the shop he lent it to went out of business and has no way of gettin ahold of them and wouldnt give me any kind of compensation for it.

i wouldnt ever deal with him again and hope no one else would either. he doesnt tell the whole story. and acts when somethings messed up as he didnt know.

ex( blown motor and blown supercharger)

i got my carpet kit back

it took me a few times driving up to his house and knocking on his door to get it.

he wasnt home. so i talked to his dad. and his dad found it for me and gave it to me.

but still the fact of the matter was. he made me go out of my way to get property that was originally mine. along with the wing that i purchased with the car. i let him borrow to have fiberglass molds made. to reproduce it. well i wanted it back and he said the shop he lent it to went out of business and has no way of gettin ahold of them and wouldnt give me any kind of compensation for it.

i wouldnt ever deal with him again and hope no one else would either. he doesnt tell the whole story. and acts when somethings messed up as he didnt know.

thats the usual story with everything, and the rep (and ban) bes earned for himself on HybridZ

i got my carpet kit back

Something tells me he is going to be super pissed at his Dad when he gets home. :lol:

He had a bunch of shirts, jackets, and hats made for HybridZ members. Although it took much longer then originally promised, I got my hoodie that I ordered. I am wearing it now. It is very high quality. Sorry to hear that his dissed all of you.

He had a bunch of shirts, jackets, and hats made for HybridZ members. Although it took much longer then originally promised, I got my hoodie that I ordered. I am wearing it now. It is very high quality. Sorry to hear that his dissed all of you.

Ya I got mine too, eventually.

Justins not necessarily a bad guy, but he has terrible business practice.

• 2 weeks later...