01/28 Nor Cal South Bay Old School Import Meet #6

71DIMER

Ok now that the holidays are over let's get back to our regularly scheduled meets shall we!

WHAT:Nor Cal South Bay Old School Import Meet #6

WHERE:3605 El Camino Real, Santa Clara CA (Starbuck's parking lot)

WHEN:Thursday 01/28 at 6pm until whenever

So get in your rides and get on down here after work, there's plenty of guys that come throughout the evening. Come check out everyone's rides.

There's plenty of light in the parking lot and plenty of hot coffee and/or hot chocolate at Starbucks :P so get in your dime and come on out for what's turned out to be a good meet!

We'll meet unless it's raining

Datsunmeet.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll see if I can make it. Thats quite a trip and I get off work at 8 so I'll be late. Like 9:30 at the earliest. Also I have to keep a close eye on the weather. Any kind of moisture and Im out. Will there still be people there cause I don't want to have to drive for an hour and a half only to hang out for 30mins and then turn around and go back.

I'll see if I can make it. Thats quite a trip and I get off work at 8 so I'll be late. Like 9:30 at the earliest. Also I have to keep a close eye on the weather. Any kind of moisture and Im out. Will there still be people there cause I don't want to have to drive for an hour and a half only to hang out for 30mins and then turn around and go back.

I havent been to the last few meets but I think especially for this time of year I wouldnt make the trip down to arive at 9:30 .. things will be winding down if not over by then...

I havent been to the last few meets but I think especially for this time of year I wouldnt make the trip down to arive at 9:30 .. things will be winding down if not over by then...

Damn. I was hopeing to get the datsun out and about. Its been three weeks since I even fired it up. Next time i guess.

Damn. I was hopeing to get the datsun out and about. Its been three weeks since I even fired it up. Next time i guess.

Yeah like Ben said, if it started later like at 7pm, it would likely last past 9:30pm, but with this damn time change and colder weather, I wouldn't drive that far just to hang out for a short time at most. Once the time changes back, that would be a better tome to cruise down.

Yeah I saw your ride, I think you got there a bit later on. I had to leave early, I left around 8:20pm. We had a decent turn out, had some new folks come all the way from Concord, so its good to know new people are finding out about this.

I didn't take too many pics but here's some of the ones I did take. Good seeing you guys and gal out. Great meeting new folks who attended the meet for the first time. I'll be sure to post it up well in advance for next month.

DSCN6746.jpg

DSCN6748.jpg

DSCN6749.jpg

DSCN6750.jpg

DSCN6752.jpg

DSCN6753.jpg

DSCN6757.jpg

DSCN6759.jpg

DSCN6760.jpg

DSCN6761.jpg

DSCN6762.jpg

DSCN6763.jpg

DSCN6764.jpg

DSCN6765.jpg

DSCN6766.jpg

DSCN6767.jpg

DSCN6768.jpg

DSCN6769.jpg

DSCN6773.jpg

DSCN6779.jpg

DSCN6780.jpg

Just got my 510 and can't wait for next month. :D

WHAT? Ok you need to bring it next time, getting tired of seeing you attend without a 510! Just kidding. Was it that one you were telling me about?

Pretty good turnout of good looking cars man! That sort of meeting is the best way to attract attention and get the crowd to grow.

Yeah the turn out should improve once the time changes back and we will start the meet at 7pm so it'll give people more time to get down to it.

WHAT? Ok you need to bring it next time, getting tired of seeing you attend without a 510! Just kidding. Was it that one you were telling me about?

Yeah that one. its ok .. pretty beat up from the sides but overall its a good car. Original paint .. l16 with u67 head hooked to a 5 speed. Oh best part about it is that the guy bought the carpet kit from you so its in there. :P you do a clean/good job Mario and yes driving no 510 sucks i just need to see if my dad is gonna fix the silver one or else im going to start taking some parts. :D

Check it out i drove home on friday when it was pouring from newark to sj with crappy windshield wipers so that sucked. Here's some pics.

DSC02876.jpg

DSC02878.jpg

DSC02877.jpg

DSC02879.jpg