Free Parts! 1980 720 Parting Out

Hello Gents I am parting out my 720 Datsun, only things I want to keep are the l20b and 4 speed.

All parts are free to existing Ratsun Memebers, Just so you know first come first serve, and you only pay for shipping to you or if your anywhere near, drop by!

Heres what the truck looks like:

a720p.jpg

Also if anybody needs a 720 Rebuild kit, lets say 15$ got an extra one

a720p2.jpg

Radio

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good deal here.

The only thing I would be interested in would be the L20b though. Too bad its not for sale. :mellow:

Anythings for sale for the right price ;) whatd you have in Mind Bro? I see your reasonably close by in edmonton!

Radio

I could use a pair of those mirrors and bed hooks(they unbolt on a 720, right?) for the work truck. Shipping would probably be a killer though. Going to the junk yard today see what I find.

Where u want the mirrors sent to bud?

Radio

I sent you a PM about the front corner light assy. I could also use the wiper motor assy that is under the dash over on the pass side behind the glove box. You can PM me or my email address is mcintyre56@cmaaccess.com

hey radio, might be interested in a few parts.

Hinges possibly

the metal housing for the tail lights. Not the plastic covers or where the lights screw into, but the metal housing that bolts to the bed if they aren't all rusted out.

does it have factory clock by chance?

how good is the wiring harness?

Guest DatsuNoob

I'd be willing to kick down a few extra bucks on top of shipping for the upper control arms and UCA pivot shafts. Really only need the shafts, but it's a pain in the arse to pull 'em.

Bob72gts: Got your Mirrors off! But Harley took the Bed hooks! And the Hygrade carb rebuild kit is all yours.

650Savag: Front Corner Turn signal assemblies off last nite ready to ship! Wiper motor, how do I get that bstrd off?

h2thehizzo: which hinges? Hood? Doors? be more specific bro. Wiring Harness is yours. Metal housing, will check next time if its rusted, and if there is a clock. But I have the Dash all apart now!

Motavated: You can have seatbelts, I have to get the torx and get them off for you, theyll come with "racing" Shoulder pads! Yellow too!

Dastunoob: That stuff you'd like, post a pic, with the exact bits you'll need, and i'll be happy to get them for you.

Radio

Guest DatsuNoob

Bob72gts: Got your Mirrors off! But Harley took the Bed hooks! And the Hygrade carb rebuild kit is all yours.

650Savag: Front Corner Turn signal assemblies off last nite ready to ship! Wiper motor, how do I get that bstrd off?

h2thehizzo: which hinges? Hood? Doors? be more specific bro. Wiring Harness is yours. Metal housing, will check next time if its rusted, and if there is a clock. But I have the Dash all apart now!

Motavated: You can have seatbelts, I have to get the torx and get them off for you, theyll come with "racing" Shoulder pads! Yellow too!

Dastunoob: That stuff you'd like, post a pic, with the exact bits you'll need, and i'll be happy to get them for you.

Radio

Here's the pieces I need. It's obviously the wrong vehicle, just for visual example

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/67-73-Mustang-Upper-Control-Arm-Shaft-Bushing-Kit-w-fit_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem518f58f76bQQitemZ350297323371QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

It's the shaft with the 2 bolt holes that hold the upper control arm to the frame.I need d both. I'd gladly kick down like $20 on top of shipping if that sounds okay to you. Thanks Radio!

RadioRedline, Could you email me at mcintyre56@cmaaccess.com I can't figure out how to get to my PM's with this new forum. If anyone can tell me how to look at my private masgs, I would appreciate it.

I could also use the wiper motor assy that is under the dash over on the pass side behind the glove box.

Radio

The 620 wiper is behind the glove box inside the cab. The 720 wiper is under the hood mounted to the firewall near the passenger hood hinge. They aren't the exact same but some parts might swap.

The clutch master/slave will probably work on a 620. 720 throttle cable is different. Tranny will swap. Alt is 50 amp but slightly larger and won't clear the idler arm on a 620 very well. The rad will work I think.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.