Who's interested in another meet at Nick's Burgers?

gokiburix

42 members have voted

1. 1. Interested in another meet at Nick's Burgers in Fullerton?

• Yah! When do we get to roll?
    • Nah, there's too many meets going on already

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an option... if we change the date to postpone this meet, we'll also move the meet to the Super Auto Toyz parking lot (where Super Auto Bacs used to be) on Beach blvd in Stanton. I know a bunch of Honduhs meet up there...but this way we (technically) don't have to ask permission to meet up there. Nick's burgers has other meets going on, so there MAY be schedule conflict.

We can show how old j-tin is thriving and ricer sh*t is dying! hahaha :lol: Hopefully then they will carry more low offset rims and more parts for the j-tin crowd!

ーゴキ

mayb we can start a monthly meet there on weekends for those who cant make it to the Torrance meet or the sd meet... it would b closer to the people in fullerton and such.... i think.....

and as of sat ill b there no matter what... well unless it hails... but yea i can always go inside and have a burger :)

mayb we can start a monthly meet there on weekends for those who cant make it to the Torrance meet or the sd meet... it would b closer to the people in fullerton and such.... i think.....

and as of sat ill b there no matter what... well unless it hails... but yea i can always go inside and have a burger :)

we'll see. Maybe when the weather gets better and we don't have to worry about the f*ckin rain on weekends, we can start one.

yah...I'm bitter about it raining on the weekend only :mad: :poop:

ーゴキ

*** IMPORTANT UPDATE ***

The Nicks meet has been postponed to April 3rd, 2010!

My buddy decided this morning to avoid all rain possibilities this weekend. So don't show up this weekend!

Sorry guys!!! But we will have the meet at Nicks on April 3rd!

lllllaaaaammmmmeeee.. all the SD guys where planning on rolling deep too...

and i been watching weather ch. and they said slight LIGHT rain tonight.. then no rain till sat night.....

soo yeah i bet its a nice day and dont rain the datsun gods where looking out.. guess you guys didnt have faith tisk tisk

lllllaaaaammmmmeeee.. all the SD guys where planning on rolling deep too...

and i been watching weather ch. and they said slight LIGHT rain tonight.. then no rain till sat night.....

soo yeah i bet its a nice day and dont rain the datsun gods where looking out.. guess you guys didnt have faith tisk tisk

MANY apologies to you and the SD guys! The other co-organizer decided it this morning and told me to let everyone else know...so... not my decision :(

SORRY ONCE AGAIN!

ーゴキ