620 720 back window Louvers and ventshades NOS kickin it ole school

Guys,

I just stumbled on these and bought them all up from the parts store in a little town out here in Oklahoma. They are very limited to say the least so 1st come 1st served if they dont sell here will go to fleabay.

This is what I have:

1980-1985 Datsun rear Louvers for back windows $100 each shipped have 6 total.

1976-1979 Datsun King Cab $120 each shipped 2 only

Sample of what they look like

datsunforsale003.jpg

datsunforsale004.jpg

datsunforsale005.jpg

datsunforsale006.jpg

1972 1/2-1979 2 pc Ventshades Chrome price shipped $50 each 3 total

Sample of what they look like

datsunforsale001.jpg

datsunforsale002.jpg

1980-1984 datsun truck bugshields price shipped $60 dont have pic's of these currently they are out at my property in the country will get some soon.

I may trade but only thing I need are the rear bumperettes brackets for my truck.

I can take paypal for payment or U.S. Postal Money Orders only no grocery store types. You can verify my honesty on ebay userid is horsebreaker with over 1,200 positive feedbacks.

Thanks CYC

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG what a find, your prices are not even close to being to much I don't think.

Buddy,

Thanks when you consider what this stuff is and that you may or may not ever find another one I think my prices are more than fair? Those prices are the shipped prices within the 48 states Hawaii & Alaska would be more.

CYC

Guys,

I am in the military and will be deploying next week for a few weeks so I would rather not take any money right now until my return. I will mark what has been sold and spoken for and by whom right now:

Ventshades

motavated 1

dat620 1

Louvers

Rubberman 1 Louver KC

skunktruckin 1 louver KC

sold out of the KC louvers guys.

Stock Left

1980-1985 datsun reg cab Louvers (6)

1972 1/2-1979 2 pc Ventshades Chrome Only One left

i guess you ignored my post about the part numbers, dont worry im not going to find like 10,000 of them and sell them for a dollar, i just want to find out if there are any left, trust me you will get all your precious moneys

I never contacted the company per say. But I have called many many places and they contacted the company and they stated they dont make them anymore. I looked forever and I once got outbid on ebay... But I gladly I found these. Honestly last time I seen them on ebay I think they went for 60$ plus ship...

i guess you ignored my post about the part numbers, dont worry im not going to find like 10,000 of them and sell them for a dollar, i just want to find out if there are any left, trust me you will get all your precious moneys

Well Buddy I dont need the money I am provding a service for other datsun members I could have made alot more money on ebay with these parts if I had gone that route. The little money I am making on these is just going right back into my 620 and I thought I would help other people out with some rare but cool add-ons for their trucks. I did not ignore you but maybe I should now after your remarks here is the part number good luck with your search D14-2.

CYC

Well Buddy I dont need the money I am provding a service for other datsun members I could have made alot more money on ebay with these parts if I had gone that route. The little money I am making on these is just going right back into my 620 and I thought I would help other people out with some rare but cool add-ons for their trucks. I did not ignore you but maybe I should now after your remarks here is the part number good luck with your search D14-2.

CYC

thanks rodrigo!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.