Free boxes for wheels / moving boxes?

I have four nice condition boxes that are for new 18x8.5 wheels. Titans fit in there perfect so the boxes are about 20 inch square and 9 inches tall.

Perfect for shipping some wheels to someone or for storage. Just checking here before they go away with other moving boxes on craigslist.

I have pics but left them at home... will post up late tonight or tomorrow

also, if anyone local needs boxes let me know. Have two large 22" square and a couple smaller boxes.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey I can always use more boxes...could pick them up as I go to Fed way every week...think you live that way or you know where I live...if you came by and I wasn't home...stick them in the canopy in the back...dogs are in and won't eat you! Watch out for the humans however! Appreciate it. Ever run into the guy with the 320 in Covington? Sure would like that truck. thanks, Tana

Tana, I live in Fairwood. I drive by your house ever day... literally. I'll drop them by soon. Looks like we're in for a week of rain though.

ya, I'll get you HIS number. Just be kind when you call him, ok? :) I know you're anxious.

and just because I went through all the trouble to get pics, I'll post them now. :D

freeboxes1.jpg

freeboxes2.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.