Hella quad projector headlights

WHOA damn! this thread got tense. He was right about BMW contracting Hella, same with VW, Opel, Audi and pretty much any other German car you could think of. Just because they are Hella's doesn't mean you have anything special. Every single exterior light on my 73 and 71 Opel GTs I have had was a Hella minus the headlights because they were 7inch rounds. Not trying to bash your parts but these show up in BMW's all the time at the pull a part near my house. They are technically "e-code" lights becuase the European ones came stock with them.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because they are Hella's doesn't mean you have anything special.

I don't recall listing them as "special".

Not trying to bash your parts but these show up in BMW's all the time at the pull a part near my house.

No problem, I didn't perceive any bashing.

I'm not quite sure why anyone felt the need to tell me where they could find something similar. So what? Why would I care? I never implied they were rare of unobtainable. I can find them at my pick-a-part too, and I guarantee you I'll find MORE, since I live in the 5th largest city in the US and we have a SHIT-TON of wrecked BMW's because this place is crawling with them! :) Irrelevant.

BTW, they were sold. OVER two months ago.

I don't recall listing them as "special".

No problem, I didn't perceive any bashing.

I'm not quite sure why anyone felt the need to tell me where they could find something similar. So what? Why would I care? I never implied they were rare of unobtainable. I can find them at my pick-a-part too, and I guarantee you I'll find MORE, since I live in the 5th largest city in the US and we have a SHIT-TON of wrecked BMW's because this place is crawling with them! :) Irrelevant.

BTW, they were sold. OVER two months ago.

These are cool I wish my car had 5inchers for headlights, don't get me wrong these would be cool to have. I'm running Cibies in my car since they seem to be the best 7inchers you can get.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.