What radiator could i use?

i am tryin to see if anyone has used a radiator out of any other make/model vehicles.

it is for my 70 521 L16....

i plan on tryna get mine fixed first.

just didnt know if anyone has already tackled this kinda problem and could help narrow down my search. (like which vehicles to look for at a salvage yard)

as always thanks for any help.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

first, what is wrong with the one you got in it now. Are the fins damaged or are just the tanks leaking around the edges..

leaking around the edges. i started to fill it up and it started leaking out on the bottom left side. i plan on gettin it fixed was really just askin to see what might fit with out to much cuttin and choppin

well I don't if you want to fix it yourself to save some money or have someone else do it so I'll wait and see what you decide to do. I started repairing my own radiators over 30 year ago because I knew I'd be screwing around with cars/trucks with radiator problems and glad I did learn how to fix them, saves down time, money and I've made a few bucks to boot. It's pretty easy once you have done a few. GL

well I don't if you want to fix it yourself to save some money or have someone else do it so I'll wait and see what you decide to do. I started repairing my own radiators over 30 year ago because I knew I'd be screwing around with cars/trucks with radiator problems and glad I did learn how to fix them, saves down time, money and I've made a few bucks to boot. It's pretty easy once you have done a few. GL

You comin to Canby? I got one that needs the top tank repaired. Its got a Decent Crack about 6-10in across the back of the top tank.