Edz designs and t-shirts ect...

OK...here's what I'm thinking. Let me know what you guys think.

If you want a render of your car, truck, ect..., what would you think of me charging $20 for each drawing, and then I could post it on my Zazzle site for you to get your t-shirt...so basically depending on what all you would want on your shirt (you can customize them)..the whole process would run about 45 bucks. I don't know if this sounds like too much, but I know most artists charge waaay more for a rendering of a vehicle. Sorry if this didn't come out right, I've just done soooo many of these for basically free..I just figured I might be able to get a little spending money for my Z out of it..lol 8-)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want a render of your car, truck, ect..., what would you think of me charging $20 for each drawing, and then I could post it on my Zazzle site for you to get your t-shirt...so basically depending on what all you would want on your shirt (you can customize them)..the whole process would run about 45 bucks. I don't know if this sounds like too much, but I know most artists charge waaay more for a rendering of a vehicle. Sorry if this didn't come out right, I've just done soooo many of these for basically free..I just figured I might be able to get a little spending money for my Z out of it..lol 8-)

It is a steal Ed! Your renders are worth WAY more than that. You guys better take him up on this before he comes to his senses!!! Seriously! Like now!

ILl want one when the goons painted and the race cars done :D

and yes that is a steal on price :cool: