SF Bay Area (North) 510 Owners

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up here in Sacramento. End of February (I think 21st?) is a big Datsun swap meet in Sacramento at David Parre's (spelling?) new shop.... He makes fiberglass and carbon fiber parts for Datsuns. James Johnson is the main organizer, and he's a good guy to know if you're into 510s! The past meets have been a total blast! Hopefully we'll get more Bay Area guys at this one. Represent!

I know Kait and I will be there in our dimes, and if Ricardo is done with his SR swap by them, I'm sure he'll show, too. Who knows, maybe Kelly will be done with his KA swap and he can drive it to a meet for once! And I've got my fingers crossed hard that Steve gets his car buttoned up and can swing it out! For such a loyal 510 cat, it's been sad not seeing his car drive!

Keep us updated if you toss some meets together!

I'm up here in Sacramento. End of February (I think 21st?) is a big Datsun swap meet in Sacramento at David Parre's (spelling?) new shop.... He makes fiberglass and carbon fiber parts for Datsuns. James Johnson is the main organizer, and he's a good guy to know if you're into 510s! The past meets have been a total blast! Hopefully we'll get more Bay Area guys at this one. Represent!

I know Kait and I will be there in our dimes, and if Ricardo is done with his SR swap by them, I'm sure he'll show, too. Who knows, maybe Kelly will be done with his KA swap and he can drive it to a meet for once! And I've got my fingers crossed hard that Steve gets his car buttoned up and can swing it out! For such a loyal 510 cat, it's been sad not seeing his car drive!

Keep us updated if you toss some meets together!

Thanks for the info bro. Hopefully I can get my dime running good again and make it to the meet. Gonna be kinda hard with the new baby and all. If I have some time to set up a meet then I have a good place to hold it. I just bought a house in American Canyon and it's on a court with lots of parking and there's also a nice park right behind my house. Maybe sometime in the summer?

Thanks for the info bro. Hopefully I can get my dime running good again and make it to the meet. Gonna be kinda hard with the new baby and all. If I have some time to set up a meet then I have a good place to hold it. I just bought a house in American Canyon and it's on a court with lots of parking and there's also a nice park right behind my house. Maybe sometime in the summer?

welcome and good luck with the new home and family. I live in san francisco maybe we will meet up in the future. there are many others I want to meet also in the bay area and north

welcome and good luck with the new home and family. I live in san francisco maybe we will meet up in the future. there are many others I want to meet also in the bay area and north

Thanks man. Sounds good to me. Looking forward to meeting up with the other Dime owners of the north bay. Let me know if anything is up.