apology and unemployed message

first off, i realize there is an unemployed thread, but mine has a special message, to those of you that i made a commitment to for parts, yes i am still very interested, and if you can save them for me i will get funds to you very soon, if not i will understand, second the help list dedications for the tech manual, i will also be sending funds very soon, please bear with me, third , to all my fellow peeps that are waiting on 1/4 window seals, that project is still going forward, do not worry, we are trying to talk pricing right now, i will let you all know after the first of the year, fourth i was discharged(fired) from my job of the last 3.5 yrs due to economic cut backs(yea right), the swap meet will still be held at my old job site, no worries thats all ready set in stone, since bussiness had slowed down so much they felt they no longer needed a shop manager, no warning either, but alas i will depend on my Lord and Savior Jesus, he will carry me thru, i have no doubt that he closed one door only to open another door, my release date was dec. 8. 09, so if anyone in the phx az area hears of something in auto shop mgr or auto shop parts dept jobs let me know, once again thx to you all, and GOD bless. tom

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic