620 Parts still needed

I still need a weber DGV, and an early non smog intake.

any help much appreciated.:D;):cool:

Just found out my DatDoug broke my dash face getting it ready to ship, so now I need the face real bad. Don't need gauges, just the face panel.:(:(:(

Edited by goes2fast
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a radio delete plate

Radio Delete plate Nissan # 68470 B5200.... about $12 @ dealer*

Clock/Tach delete Nissan # 25005 B5201.... about $15 @ dealer*

* 2004 prices

Edited by datzenmike

hey i got a weber 38/38... it is a true weber, and not a fake! it is used nut it is not in need of a rebuild, its almost brand new, im second owner, guy had it sitting for a while and put it on his 210 for a couple months, then i put it on my 720 for maybe 2 monthe, and now i upgraded to ka and hve no use...... comes complete with 2 new air cleaner assenbleys, no adapters, 215 obo thanks

uHHH no their not, the gauge delete has the top corners rounded,as the console top corners are square (datsun Mike back me up)

didn't see that you sad "gauges or" well duh the stock tach/clock delete plate is different from the radio delete plate. I was referring to the dash and console radio delete plates are the same.....

hey i got a weber 38/38... it is a true weber, and not a fake! it is used nut it is not in need of a rebuild, its almost brand new, im second owner, guy had it sitting for a while and put it on his 210 for a couple months, then i put it on my 720 for maybe 2 monthe, and now i upgraded to ka and hve no use...... comes complete with 2 new air cleaner assenbleys, no adapters, 215 obo thanks

I can buy a new one from Redline for that, and one in the same condition ( 200 mi on it) with adaptor just went on ebay for $68, unfotunatly I spaced it out and didn't get online in time to bid.:(:(:(

uHHH no their not, the gauge delete has the top corners rounded,as the console top corners are square (datsun Mike back me up)

I still will take whatever radio delete plate you Have, please reply!!!:confused::confused::cool:

hey its your money, if you wana buy junk from redline go ahead and be my guest

Why in the hell would a new kit from Redline be junk? You do know that they are the only Weber importer in the US?:confused:*:confused:

I got an old street sign to cut out a burshed aluminum dash face.

I was going to use a piece of aluminum and aftermarket gauges, until I added up the cost of all the gauges, Yikes! That would have been almost as much as I paid for my truck, so I decided to go the cheaper but a little more difficult route for now, After I get all the bodywork, interior, drivetrain, and paint done, then I will think about some of the more expensive custom mods.*:)*:cool:

I was going to use a piece of aluminum and aftermarket gauges, until I added up the cost of all the gauges, Yikes! That would have been almost as much as I paid for my truck, so I decided to go the cheaper but a little more difficult route for now, After I get all the bodywork, interior, drivetrain, and paint done, then I will think about some of the more expensive custom mods.*:)*:cool:

Aluminum face with original gauges.

Cut and shaped just like the plastic piece.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.