74 Datsun 620 for sale

I must sell, but not because I want to. I had fun with this great truck but I purchased a 4 door 510. I cant keep both. So I want to sell the truck as a roller I will be using the KA in the truck for the 510. The 620 WILL NOT have the headlights/fog lights pictured, battery, engine, transmission, exhaust, fuel pump, AN fittings and fuel line, engine and cab wiring harness. I know I will not get back what I put in it, and I am not asking for that. So I would like to sell as a roller which is easier for me but if enough people are interested in parts I will consider parting out.

So the truck needs body work I welded the bed seems and the tailgate shut, the bed cover is fully functional but needs to be finished as in, body work and paint. The truck has front disc brakes beebani's upper control arms, I also have the rear disc brackets just the brackets. Just recently purchase front end components but never installed.

$1300 for the truck as a roller with everything. Or if enough interest.....

$280 QA1 adjustable coil overs and springs

$300 new steering compononets center links tie rod assembly idler arm ball joints upper and lower

$210 belltech #2005 drop spindles

$400 tires and rims lugnuts

$400 tannau cover and hardware

$60 front spoiler (not pictured in this post)

$120 5 extra 16x10 rims

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

IMG_0744.jpg

IMG_0745.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi

i am interested on your truck or parts

if you have a 510

i make parts

adjustable tie rod ends

adjustable lower a arms

hats and krackets for disk brakes

coil overs

and any parts you need

i have a cnc shop wirh virtual gibbs cad/cam

we can trade some or if you are parting out

i need the cab and hood

thanks.

hi

i am interested on your truck or parts

if you have a 510

i make parts

adjustable tie rod ends

adjustable lower a arms

hats and krackets for disk brakes

coil overs

and any parts you need

i have a cnc shop wirh virtual gibbs cad/cam

we can trade some or if you are parting out

i need the cab and hood

thanks.

The truck is pending sale but I am interested in seeing some of your products for a 510.

Can you give me some details about the bed cover? What is it made of? sheet metal? What gage? Any pictures available of the inside structure? Love the white face gages too.

The bed cover is a "topdeck" for a toyota tundra that I cut to fit, I had to re-glass the sides and cut the mounting hardware. Slam_dat_sun came up on a cover that seems like a good fit on his datsun, check the link below.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/11280-my-daily-driver-project-soon-to-be-show-truck/page__st__140

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.