71 521 project with 69 parts truck

I want to get a 620 but must sell my 521's first. The 71 is a very solid truck that runs & drives but needs brake work (imagine that) & the heater core has been removed as well as the wipers. The parts truck has all these parts to finish it off. 71 has a L16 with rebuilt weber carb and stock 4 speed. $1400 CASH. PM me if interested

Heres the 69

LilBastard002.jpg

The 71

downsized_0918091728.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Willing to sell just the parts truck? Can I get pics of the floor boards and the engine bay? I'm in need of a body donor.

Thank you,

Brian

The floorboards are clean. There is a couple of holes in the drivers side, but very repairable. The engine bay is very clean with no rust in the usual battery area. I would like to sell as package deal but for just the parts truck $500

And...I was gonna ask for just the truck by itself, sell the parts truck to the body donor dude, and whats the price for the 71 by itself.

Radio

p.s. where are you located exactly? your avatar is confuzing

The 71 by itself $1200. As for my avatar, if you were american it would be very clear to you. Fuckin Canadians!:lol: Just Kidding Olalla, Washington is my local.

• 2 weeks later...

I still av these trucks 4 sale. The 71 is in great shape and runs and drives. Needs brakes adjusted & some parts put back on. Has a cear title. The 69 is also in good condish & has alot of good parts on it. 2 521's for $1400 CASH. PM me if interested. Could deliver locally for small fee :)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.