Restore my late Uncles 620

hoffy

I am new to this site I have looked at a lot of mods customs and some un tuched and they all look great I have pics of my truck (I learned to drive in this truck and now it blong to me I need some sheet metal work or help I need the rocker panels and the driver side FLOOR please help (how do I post the pics)

Edited by hoffy
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the good comments and yes I am keeping the truck forever there is to much sentimental value to ever think of parting with it.now on that note I am looking for floor pans and rocker panels

I fixed your pics! Welcome. Great to have the history attached to this truck.

On the pics, you only need one set of tags. If you copy the url with the IMG already attached, just paste it like that without using the mountain button.

Thanks for fixing the pic thing. NO you can not have the push bar but I think I may know of one I will check on it. The truck is that dirty after a bath it has been sitting for 4yr. my son at 16 burnt the clutch out he is 21 now and when he started driving it the clutch was good had no probs sense 1976 now shot

kids:rolleyes: cant give em the good one to "learn" in. i know when i was 16 i wasnt thinkin about how much those tires and that trans were gonna cost as i was burnin through em:D j/k :P hell if its the same clutch then it was bound to go out soon eh?

Well I think the best thing you can do is to restore the 620 and just cruise it every once and a while . But don't let any body else drive it , hell if I was you I would think long and hard about letting that boy of yours even ride in it . Sounds like he is a little rough on trucks :lol:

no one well drive it but me when it is done. Would you belive that this truck was a water dog. it was in a flood at a dealer in 76 my uncle got the truck in 77 with less than a 100 miles on it. and my son has killed the pass side mirrow on all my trucks and he will not let me drive his something abought pay backs go figure

Edited by hoffy